NJMCDirect: Did you get the penalty for violating the traffic rules? Yes, then you need to know this. Now, you can pay the traffic ticket fines online at www.NJMCDirect.com. Here, in this post, we have updated the complete details of NJMCDirect. Also, learn how to make the payment through NJMCDirect Portal.
NJMCDirect is an online portal where you can pay the ticket fines very easily. Traffic Ticket is given by the officers associated with New Jersy Court whenever you violate the traffic rules. This ticket is important because it consists of the Court ID and Ticket Number along with the type of traffic violation that you have attempted. And it is used for making the online payment. Along with this, you will also require a few other things and you can find them in the below section. We have also provided the instructions to complete the online payment at NJMCDirect.
NJMCDirect Pay Traffic Ticket Online @ www.NJMCDirect.com
NJMCDirect – Eligibility
NJMCdirect.com is the New Jersey Municipal Court Internet traffic ticket information and payment site. In order for a ticket to be eligible for payment through NJMCdirect.com, it must meet the following criteria:
- The violation is a payable violation.
- The officer who issued the ticket did not indicate a court appearance was required.
- No warrants have been issued for the ticket.
- The ticket may be on a Time Payment Order.
NJMCDirect – Requirements
To pay the traffic ticket fines online at NJMCDirect, you will require the following things:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with the Internet access.
- A Web Browser – Internet Explorer/Netscape/Firefox/AOL.
- A valid Traffic Ticket with a Court ID and a Ticket Number along with the type of traffic violation that you have attempted.
- License Plate Number. It can be easily found on your driving license. You can also find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card or Debit Card. You can either use MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the traffic ticket fines online.
NJMCDirect – Instructions
Follow these instructions in order to make the payment at NJMCDirect:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of NJMCDirect or click on the official website.
- There, you will find an option which says ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Click on that option to proceed.
- Now, enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix Code, Ticket Number, and License Plate Number in the required fields.
- Then, click ‘Continue’.
- After that, you need to choose one option from these two – 1. View NJMCDirect Ticket and 2. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option will only show the ticket and the second option will start the payment process.
- So, choose the second option i.e. Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- And finally, pay the traffic ticket fine online using the Credit card or Debit Card.
Note: Remember that, the traffic ticket is usually available between 1 to 4 days after it is issued.
NJMCDirect – Payment Hours
NJMCDirect online payment service is not available for 24/7. However, you are allowed to make an inquiry on traffic tickets or time payment orders at any time. The online payment hours of NJMCDirect is as follows:
- Mon-Thur: 7:30am – 11:45pm
- Fri: 7:30am – 10:45pm
- Sat: 7:30am – 3:45pm
- Sun: 1:00pm – 11:45pm
For more details, contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team at 973-284-4945.
That’s all about the NJMCDirect. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)