DGCustomerfirst: Dollar General Corp. is a discount retailer in the United States. Dollar General was founded by J. L. Turner and Hurley Calister Turner Sr. in 1939 and is headquartered in Goodlettsville, TN. Dollar General Corp. is a discount retailer in the United States. The company offers a selection of merchandise, including consumables, seasonal, home products and apparel. It offers a focused assortment of everyday necessities, which drive frequent customer visits, and key items in a broad range of general merchandise categories.
The company’s consumables include paper and cleaning products, such as paper towels, bath tissue, paper dinnerware, trash and storage bags, laundry and other home cleaning supplies; packaged food, such as cereals, canned soups and vegetables, condiments, spices, sugar and flour; perishables, such as milk, eggs, bread, frozen meals, beer and wine; snacks, such as candy, cookies, crackers, salty snacks and carbonated beverages; health and beauty, including over-the-counter medicines and personal care products, such as soap, body wash, shampoo, dental hygiene and foot care products; and pet, including pet supplies and pet food.
Popular Products Developed
Variety of products are being developed under the name Dollar General, few are listed below:
Daily Consumable Products
The company’s consumables include paper and cleaning products like:
- paper towels,
- bath tissue,
- paper dinnerware,
- trash and storage bags
- laundry and other home cleaning supplies
Packaged Food Products
The company’s packaged products include:
- canned soups and vegetables,
- sugar and flour
The company’s perishable products include:
- frozen meals,
- beer and wine
Casual Snack Products
The company’s Casual snacks include:
- salty snacks and carbonated beverages
Health and Beauty Products
The company’s Health and Beauty products include:
- body wash,
- dental hygiene and foot care products
Products developed for pet animals, including pet supplies and pet food.
www.dgcustomerfirst.com – Dollar General Survey – DGCustomerfirst
- Official Dollar General Store receipt with survey invitation.
- Need PC, laptop or mobile with an internet connection
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Steps to be followed to complete the Survey
- Go to website official survey page by clicking on it.
- Enter the details of your survey code, date, ticket number and time available in survey invitation.
- Click the link provided, if not available survey code in your receipt.
- Sincerely answer the survey questions
- After submitting your survey details, you get a coupon code.
- The validation code/coupon code will help you to avail any offers given by Dollar General on your next visit to their Shop. Validation code should be used only one time before the expire time and date.
- The code is applicable only for 30 days. This code shall be used in the Shop where you made last purchase.
- If you don’t have an internet connection to participate in the Dgcustomerfirst survey, feel free to call 1 800-225-5532 where the customer service department will serve you.
- Still facing any problems visit the official website of Dollar General at dg.com. Here press the Help and info tab which is at the bottom of the page, it allows you to ask the question.
- To know nearby Dollar General Store, Use the “Find a store”.
Dollar General Business Working Hours(Regular)
- Weekdays: The operating hours varies from place to place. Typically, Dollar General is open Monday through Friday 8 am to 9 pm. The hours of operation will change, depending on the leave which prevails during weekdays.
- Weekends: Dollar General is open Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 9 pm. The operating hours vary from place to place.
Dollar General Holiday Hours
The business adjusts hours of operation during the holidays. The operating hour will change prior to the holiday. The observed holidays include:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Dollar General Special Event Hours
Your local Dollar General will host special community events, at times be available to join the event to have fun. For specific times of the event, you will need to reach out to the customer service department or your local store.
Contacting Dollar General to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: If you have any doubts about the business hours, feel free to contact the customer service department by calling 1-615-855-4000. The customer service department is working 24/7 to help you with the queries.
- Email Contact: you can also contact our customer service department via e-mail. Customers will need to use the customer feedback form After sending your message, the customer service team will reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to Dollar General Headquarters 100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, TN 37072.
- Social Media: You can also contact our customer service department through social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or YouTube. If you post a message the customer service team will reply within 24 hours.