Mykfcexperience: KFC’s roots trace back more than 80 years when Harland Sanders, who operated a service station in Corbin, Kentucky, started cooking for hungry travelers who stopped in for gas. In 1936, Kentucky Governor Ruby Laffoon made Sanders an honorary Kentucky Colonel in recognition of his contributions to the State’s cuisine. There are 20,500 KFC outlets in 131 countries and territories around the world. Ninety-seven percent of the units are franchised. KFC’s parent company is YUM! Brands, which also owns Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. Worldwide KFC system sales grew 6% last year.
KFC is the pit-stop for all chicken lovers and it is one of the most popular fast food joints across the globe. Known as Kentucky Fried Chicken until 1991, KFC specializes in fried chicken and also offer many other snacks. KFC currently is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain after Mc Donald’s. KFC inc spans across 123 countries, no wonder it is a favorite amongst youth and family who are looking for fast food which is both rich and filling. No wonder it is mouth watering with all those chicken goodies like chicken buckets, chicken drumsticks, chicken burgers to chicken popcorns nuggets. KFC is every chicken lover’s dream come true.
Apart from its world-famous chicken, with time KFC also experimented with various other snack foods other than chicken and it a success. American staples like potato wedges, mashed potatoes, green beans, Mac and cheese and sweet kernel corns are also part of the menu. A healthier grilled chicken makes for one of the most loved food items in the menu too for those who want their food little low on calories. And for spicy food lovers, there is a must try the option that they can try enjoying with, (i.e)iconic Nashville chicken, chicken sautéed in rich and spicy sauce served with the sides of coleslaw and biscuit.
Mykfcexperience KFC Survey at Www.mykfcexperience.com
Popular Food Available
Below are few most popular foods ordered in KFC:
- Original Recipe Chicken
- Double Down
- Boneless Wings
- Extra Crispy Strips
- Extra Crispy Chicken
- Popcorn Chicken
- Mashed Potato Bowl
- Hot Wings
- Corn on the Cob
- Zinger Burger
- Popcorn Nuggets
- Chicken Tenders
- Sweet Kernel Corn
- Mac & Cheese
- Official KFC restaurant receipt with survey invitation.
- Need PC, laptop or mobile with an internet connection
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Steps to be followed to complete the Survey
- Go to the website official survey page by clicking on it.
- Enter the details of your survey code, date, ticket number and time available in survey invitation.
- Click the link provided, if not available survey code in your receipt.
- Sincerely answer the survey questions
- After submitting your survey details, you get a coupon code.
- The validation code/coupon code will help you to avail any offers given by KFC on your next visit to the restaurant. Validation code should be used only one time before the expire time and date.
- The code is applicable only for 30 days. This code shall be used in the restaurant where you made last purchase.
- If you don’t have an internet connection to participate in the survey, feel free to call 1 800-225-5532 where the customer service department will serve you.
- Still facing any problems visit the official website of KFC at kfc.com. Here press the Contact Us tab which allows you to ask the question.
- To know nearby KFC restaurants, Use the “Restaurant Locator”.
KFC Business Working Hours(Regular)
- Weekdays: The operating hours varies from place to place. Typically, KFC restaurant is open Monday through Thursday 10 am to 10 pm, Friday and Saturday 10 am to 1 am. The hours of operation will change, depending on the leave which prevails during weekdays.
- Weekends: McDonald’s is open Sunday 10 am to 10 pm. The operating hours vary from place to place.
KFC Special Event Hours
Your local KFC restaurant will host special community events, at times be available to join the event to have fun. For specific times of the event, you will need to reach out to the official site of KFC.
- Phone Number: If you have any doubts about the business hours, feel free to contact the customer service department by calling +1 800-225-5532. The customer service department is working from 7 am to 7 pm for all 7 days in a week to help you with the queries.
- Email: KFCcares@kfc.com
- Mail: You can send correspondence to the corporate headquarters at 1900 Colonel Sanders Lane
Louisville, Kentucky 40213.
- Social Media: You can also contact our customer service department through social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or YouTube. If you post a message the customer service team will reply within 24 hours.